At Safe Insure Plus, LLC in Pryor, OK, we know that all motorcycle riders need the right motorcycle insurance at the right price. We can help you get insured and on the road right away; safely and affordably.
What Motorcyclists Need:
As a motorcycle driver in Oklahoma, you are required to carry liability coverage in at least these amounts:
- $25,000 for death or bodily injury to one person.
- $50,000 for death or bodily injury to two or more persons.
- $25,000 for damage or destruction of property.
However, remember, when you get a quote for motorcycle insurance, you are not limited to the minimum amounts. Feel free to increase your protection with additional types of coverage.
It’s also important to remember that there are no insurance discounts given for wearing a helmet. In Oklahoma, it’s a law that riders under the age of 18 must wear helmets.
In addition to these basics, we offer comprehensive and collision overage as well. We offer riders:
- Collision coverage: This will cover your bike in an accident in nearly every instance.
- Uninsured and under-insured motorist coverage: As many as 26 percent of the motorists in Oklahoma do not have insurance at all. This type of extra coverage will protect you against them, as well as against under-insured motorists.
- Comprehensive coverage: Comprehensive coverage will protect your bike things like fire, wind, water, theft, and vandalism.
- Bodily injury coverage: This type of coverage will cover costs if you injure or kill someone in an at-fault accident. It will also protect your passenger.
- Medical payment coverage: With medical payment coverage, things like prescription drug payments, dental care, medical co-payments, deductible, home nursing care, and funeral expenses will be covered.
We know you want peace of mind while on the road. Our motorcycle insurance policies offer that and more. When you are out on the road, you can feel secure knowing you have the best coverage at the best rates. You will be covered for costly damages, repairs, medical bills, rental and towing costs, and more.
Remember, the state of Oklahoma requires all drivers to have the minimum liability insurance listed above. If you are looking for motorcycle insurance in the Pryor, OK area, contact our independent insurance agents at Safe Insure Plus, LLC today!